A propos de Samantha
I love animals. I've always had pets from a young age - in the past, I've had dogs, cats, ponies, gerbils, budgies, goldfish, stick insects, chicks and guinea pigs. (not all at the same time though!) My lovely dog Bobby passed away in 2013 at the age of 17. I wasn't really looking to replace her but then next door's cat adopted me! It was good really because the house was a bit empty without her. I love dog walking and taking care of animals. There is a nice walk to the river and also some lovely walks around the lake. We have an enclosed garden too. I would love to take your dog for a walk and cuddle him/her on the sofa in the evening.+ Voir plus
- Type de domicile : Maison
- Chiens résidants : 0
- Autre animaux de compagnie: There is a cat who is always in our house or garden but he belongs to Catherine at 106.
- Surface extérieure : Balcon, Jardin
- J'ai une voiture en cas d'urgence
- Je peux administrer des médicaments par voie orale