A propos de Maryann
My name is Maryann.
I'm currently studying in Paris and missing a lot taking care and having contact with dogs.
I am a responsible, loving and caring person, in love with dogs.
I am 26 years old, this summer I volunteered for two months to teach English to elders in Shanghai, I am Mexican.
I have a bachelor in marketing and I used to work as a Marketing Manager in Scotiabank, a Canadian Bank in Mexico City.
I have lived in New York, Sydney and now Paris.
I moved to Paris to study a MBA in Contemporary Art, the name of the Institute is IESA, and is located at 5 av. de l'ópera.
While I was in Mexico City I took care of a lovely West high land terrier named Bonnie.
During my childhood years I had several pets that taught me the importance of being responsible and caring towards animals.
I would love to get to know you and tell you more about my experience and my personality.
I am sure I can be of great help for you and I would like to take care of your pet as if it was my own.
- Évaluation réussie
- Approuvée par DogBuddy
- Taux de réponse : 33%
- Délai de réponse : Quelques heures
- Politique d'annulation pour les prestations : Flexible
- Type de domicile : Appartement
- Chiens résidants : 0
Toutes les réservations sur DogBuddy incluent :
- Service client à votre service et options d'annulation
- Couverture vétérinaire et de responsabilité civile de jusqu'à 2M €
- Suivis des promenades par GPS gratuits
- Nouvelles grâce à des Photos et Vidéos